We all know that B.A.B.E.S (Harley Wonderland, Carter Deams and Matty Wahlberg) are as confident as they come, but at PWA Black Label: O'Doylo Rules, Matty Wahlberg has decided to put his money where his mouth is. The 21st Century Success Story will preach to whoever listens that he is the undisputed king at the very game that made his red solo cup a symbol for rambunctious partying, Beer Pong, as it stands he is UNDEFEATED!
Wahlberg has laid out the challenge to ANY AND ALL fans in attendance of PWA Black Label: O'Doylo Rules on February 3rd (over the age of 18), to a game of classic one on one beer pong. Raffle tickets will be sold and the winner of the draw will go one on one with Wahlberg in Beer Pong during intermission.
- WIN half (50%) of all funds raised from Black Label Raffel
- Pride as the NEW King of Beer Pong
- Defeating (& shutting up) Matty Wahlberg
- There will be a five-minute timer on the game. The first player to sink all opposing cups will be victorious, or whoever has sunk more cups by the end of the given time period.
- A successful bounce shot will result in two cups being removed, however bounce shots can be swatted away.
- Players are allowed one re-stack each game.
- Sinking a cup DOES NOT give you another shot.
- In the case of a draw, the game will go into sudden death.
So get your eye in, practice all that you can, because rest assured, Matty Wahlberg, is most likely sitting somewhere poolside, sinking red solo cups in preparation for his beer pong
P.S Sledging, or the masterful act of taunting, is encouraged.
Get your tickets to PWA Black Label below to make sure you can challenge (or watch) the second Black Label Beer Bong Challenge!