Now that Australia has established itself as a breeding ground for elite level wrestlers this tournament will display the best pure grapplers in the country. Will this wrestler have what it takes to defeat Australia's best and conquer the Sydney Colosseum?Read More
As Progress X PWA at The Star continues to draw near, it won’t be long until Australian wrestling fans are able to witness some of the finest home grown talent in the country go toe to toe against some of the best wrestlers the United Kingdom has to offer.
Representing Progress, one of these competitors is the young and highly versatile, Tyler Bate.Read More
That’s right, on April 23rd Trent Seven will be representing Progress Wrestling at The Star! While we are still a few weeks away from the mammoth event, we thought it would only be appropriate to familiarise our audience with one of the incredible performers that will compete come Progress x PWA.Read More
PROGRESS X PWA at the Star Sydney is fast approaching with over 400+ tickets already been purchased by PWA fans who wish to see their favourite competitors go up against some of the best professional wrestlers from Progress. With more talent announcements to come, we thought we might create a list of top five competitors, and one wild card wrestler, we would love to see wrestle WWE’s United Kingdom Champion, former Progress champion, the Bruiserweight Pete Dunne!Read More
Click the Download button below to view the official Press Release pdf attachment.
With the conflict between the Social Media Squad and The Choc Blockers reaching an all time high with the upcoming Tables, Ladders and Chairs PWA Tag Team Championship Match at PWA Black Label: ‘Return of the Ospreay,’ we thought it was appropriate to look back on how their rivalry has developed over the past year.Read More
- Paris De Silva def. Luciano, Concrete Davidson & Matty Wahlberg
- Jack Bonza def. Kai Drake
- Jessica Troy def. Romantic Juan (w/Juan Direction)
- Black Label Stipulation Match: Ricky South def. Michael Spencer
- PWA Tag Team Championship: SMS (Unsocial Jordan & SnapChad) def. The ChocBlockers (Shazza McKenzie & Big Fudge) via DQ
- Matty Wahlberg won the 2nd Black Label Beer Pong Challenge and remains undefeated
- Mat Rogers def. Mick Moretti
- FaceBrooke def. Jax Jordan
- PWA Heavyweight Championship: Robbie Eagles def. Caveman Ugg.
- Despite interference from BABES Carter Deams on several occasions Paris De Silva was able to pull out the victory in a very impressive showing.
- Jessica Troy (with the help of 3 chairs) overcame all the members of Juan Direction, defeating Romantic Juan via submission.
- As Ricky South defeated Michael Spencer, Spencer had to buy all fans in attendance a beer. (& he did!)
- As SMS won the PWA Tag Team Championship match via disqualification they do not win the championships. The referee ended the match after he was shoved by Big Fudge while preventing him from using the Tag Team championship as a weapon.
- Matty Wahlberg continued his Black Label Beer Pong Challenge streak to 2-0
- B.A.B.E.S (Matty Wahlberg & Carter Deams) def. The VeloCities (Paris De Silva & Jude London)
- Mat Rogers def. Juan Direction
- Jax Jordan def. Luciano
- Jessica Troy won the Black Label Battle Royal
- Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale & Mr Juicy) def. 4 Nations (Jack Bonza & Mick Moretti)
- Matty Wahlberg won the Black Label Beer Pong Challenge
- PWWA Championship: Shazza McKenzie (c) def. Indi Hartwell
- Big Fudge def. Unsocial Jordan via DQ
PWA Heavyweight Championship: Robbie Eagles (c) def. Caveman Ugg
- Following Jax Jordan’s match SMS came to the ring, evidently disgruntled by Jax’s comments inviting the crowd to get ‘f*cked up’. When Jax repeated the comment all members of SMS attacked him before taping his mouth so he could no longer swear.
- Jessica Troy eliminated Ricky South and Michael Spencer at the same time to win the Rumble.
- Matty Wahlberg is now undefeated at Black Label Beer Pong Challenges 1-0
- Unsocial Jordan attacked Big Fudge with a chair after receiving an onslaught of butt punches. Before the match was over it appeared as if Big Fudge had Jordan beat via a Chokeslam, but SnapChad and FaceBrooke pulled him out of the ring. Fudge remains without a pinfall or submission victory in PWA.
- After their match, Robbie Eagles offered Caveman Ugg another opportunity at the PWA Heavyweight Championship for the next Black Label event.
We all know that B.A.B.E.S (Harley Wonderland, Carter Deams and Matty Wahlberg) are as confident as they come, but at PWA Black Label: O'Doylo Rules, Matty Wahlberg has decided to put his money where his mouth is. The 21st Century Success Story will preach to whoever listens that he is the undisputed king at the very game that made his red solo cup a symbol for rambunctious partying, Beer Pong, as it stands he is UNDEFEATED!
Wahlberg has laid out the challenge to ANY AND ALL fans in attendance of PWA Black Label: O'Doylo Rules on February 3rd (over the age of 18), to a game of classic one on one beer pong. Raffle tickets will be sold and the winner of the draw will go one on one with Wahlberg in Beer Pong during intermission.
- WIN half (50%) of all funds raised from Black Label Raffel
- Pride as the NEW King of Beer Pong
- Defeating (& shutting up) Matty Wahlberg
- There will be a five-minute timer on the game. The first player to sink all opposing cups will be victorious, or whoever has sunk more cups by the end of the given time period.
- A successful bounce shot will result in two cups being removed, however bounce shots can be swatted away.
- Players are allowed one re-stack each game.
- Sinking a cup DOES NOT give you another shot.
- In the case of a draw, the game will go into sudden death.
So get your eye in, practice all that you can, because rest assured, Matty Wahlberg, is most likely sitting somewhere poolside, sinking red solo cups in preparation for his beer pong
P.S Sledging, or the masterful act of taunting, is encouraged.
Get your tickets to PWA Black Label below to make sure you can challenge (or watch) the second Black Label Beer Bong Challenge!
At PWA Black Label, The Bullet Club's Bad Luck Fale and Gino ‘Mr Juicy’ Gambino will compete in a tag team contest. While PWA management is yet to announce who their opponents will be, it is only natural for us to speculate over the possible clashes that could occur. Read our top 5 picks to face them here.Read More
Bad Luck Fale is a New Japan Pro Wrestling and Bullet Club star. In case you've been living under a rock (or just suffering from Australian internet), we're here to get you up to speed with The Underboss before he makes his PWA debut.Read More